Raubinger Family history
Raubinger Family history. Original house was on Hill Rd, just west of Elms. Farmhouse shown located on Raubinger Rd.





Please join the American Legion on this special day.
A little shout out to a long standing Flushing Business that is celebrating an Anniversary this week. Colonial Lanes & Lounge opened in 1965, and here are some of the…
“It’ll n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ run.” On November 30, 1985, the Pere Marquette 1225 moved under her own power for the first time since 1951. In 1988, the restored locomotive began a whole…
Anyone remember this restaurant downtown? Did anyone work there? Flushing Michigan Happenings Flushing Area Historical Society & Museum
We are having a great time with the History of Barbie as our May presentation here at The Depot. Our President Dan Anderson and Secretary Bob Davies introduce our speaker…
Take a trip back in time with this receipt from Frank McNally Chevrolet in 1940. You might recognize the name of the purchaser, and yes – that is the actual…